Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGDA PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Section 1: What is role play?
Rules For Create A Character [MUST READ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:30 am by setsuna1212

» Rules For Create A Character [MUST READ]
Rules For Create A Character [MUST READ] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:42 pm by setsuna1212

Rules For Create A Character [MUST READ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
setsuna1212
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
setsuna1212

Rules For Create A Character [MUST READ] Empty
PostSubject: Rules For Create A Character [MUST READ]   Rules For Create A Character [MUST READ] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:42 pm

--Rules--

You must according to the character templates that I given. You are not allowed to imitate the character in Bleach anime such as Kurosaki Ichigo or the technique that some characters use such as Getsuga Tensho, but some techniques are allowed such as Kido and some technique that every Shinigami will learn.

You must choose what type of character you want to create and post a new topic there to create the character. Put your character's name as your title of the new topic. If you finish creating the character, add a [Finished] in the title, example: Kurosaki Ichigo [Finished]. If you are not finish, put [Progress] in the title, example: Kurosaki Ichigo [Progress].

One account is allowed to create 1 character only but you can have another account.

You can create these type of character:

Shinigami - You can create this type of character immediately, and it doesn't has any requirement.

Hollow - You can create this type of character immediately, and it doesn't has any requirement.

Human/Fullbringer - You can create this type of character immediately, and it doesn't has any requirement.

Arrancar - You must create a Hollow-type character first to become Arrancar.

Vizard - You must create a Human-type, or Fullbringer character first to become Shinigami, and finally you will become a Vizard, it is very difficult
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuniverse.forumms.net

Rules For Create A Character [MUST READ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Universe :: Novice Guide :: Create A Character-
Jump to: